6 reasons to include ceramic tiles at home
Due to their easy cleaning, resistance and care, ceramic tiles are an ideal option to be used in bathrooms and kitchens as well as in bedrooms and living rooms, giving an elegant aspect to any corner.
What are the reasons for including ceramic tiles in the home?
- Versatility. Ceramic is a very versatile material, so it can be combined with other materials and allows you to play with different designs, shapes and colours.
- Durability. Being a material that is little affected by sudden changes of temperature, friction or intense traffic, its durability is high as opposed to another type of compound.
- Easy maintenance. Ceramic tiles are easy to clean and do not require complex maintenance after installation. It is enough to use water, a damp cloth and some specialized product to maintain a regular cleaning.
- Flexibility in design. Thanks to the variety of size options offered by ceramic tiles, the flexibility in their design is infinite. You can choose from small tiles, choose from various geometric shapes and choose from different textures.
- Style. Ceramics have a large number of styles, designs and colours to choose from, allowing them to fit into any type of project. From glossy or matt finishes to smooth or embossed textures. In addition, it offers the possibility of including borders and breaking with the uniformity of walls and floors, giving a touch of originality and elegance to the rooms.
- Profitability. Taking into account the costs and durability of ceramic flooring, its advantage over other materials is evident, making it still one of the most profitable surfaces on the market.
Choose the size, the colour, the type of ceramics and the decoration of each piece with Decocer. Small tiles for great ideas!