Tips for decorating a small bathroom
Although it may seem like the opposite, a small bathroom is full of possibilities.
A small bathroom can be very practical, comfortable and beautiful at the same time. If a space does not have large dimensions, we can make it stand out for its aesthetics. Here are some ideas to make the most of the available surface!
- Opt for light and brightly coloured tiles, such as white, beige or ecru. Combined properly, they will reflect light and make the space appear larger.
Remember to choose small tiles, as large format tiles are visually dwarfed.
- Place the storage elements, the sanitary equipment and the rest of the furniture in a rational way, leaving space to circulate and access them. In this way, you will achieve a functional and comfortable bathroom.
Choose small and simple furniture that fits the space available and can be used in every corner of the bathroom. Both furniture and bathroom fittings should be sized to fit the space so that it does not look too big or too small.
- Choose to install a shower tray instead of a bathtub to gain surface area. And if you have transparent screens that let in the light, so much the better!
As well as taking up more space, the bath is less sustainable and can give people with reduced mobility problems getting in and out.
- If your bathroom has a window, natural light will visually enlarge the room. Otherwise, choose mirrors with a central light point included.
- And finally, don't forget the decorations! Plants, soft-toned fabrics and decorative elements with minimalist lines will help you to equip your bathroom with class and elegance, allowing you to wake up every morning in a pleasant environment full of well-being and comfort.